- Clear aligners are virtually invisible
- Smooth comfortable plastic aligners
- Aligners are removable for easy cleaning
- Eat whatever you want
- Requires brackets and wires
- Wires can poke and irritate mouth
- Brushing and flossing require more effort
- Many food restrictions
Sure, there are other options out there for straightening your teeth, but none offers the level of comfort, convenience and confidence that you’ll find with Invisalign®. And no matter what stage you’re at in life, you’ll appreciate how our cutting-edge approach to treatment has minimal interference in how you live, but has a significant positive impact on how you look and feel about yourself.
What is Invisalign® and how does it work?
The Invisalign® System is a series of clear orthodontic appliances, called aligners that allow you to straighten your teeth without having to wear traditional braces. Each pair of aligners in the series is worn in two-week increments (removing them only to eat, drink, brush and floss) and moves the teeth in gradual steps to the desired final position.
What are the primary benefits of using Invisalign®?
- Undetectable- The clear aligners are virtually invisible to others.
- Removable- The aligners are removable for eating, brushing and flossing.
- Comfortable- The aligners are comfortable to wear, since there are no brackets, wires or permanent fixtures.
Hundreds of thousands of people have already improved their smile with Invisalign®. Maybe it’s time you were one of them. For more information please contact our practice.